A House of Tin Exclusive! We are the Only Salon in South Edmonton to Carry Purely Perfect!
Kevin Murphy Styling Tricks – The Butterfly Clip
Styling Tricks #2 – The Butterfly Clip
Tools You Will Need:
1. Yell KEVIN.MURPHY FULL-ON.PROTECTION out loud while generously applying it to your slightly moist head. It helps if you maintain eye-contact with yourself in the mirror while yelling.
2. Pick a side of your head, grab the top layer of your hair, and jam it into the CURL.CLIP. Make sure the clip is horizontal. Clip down the hair shaft in a straight line about 3 inches apart. Do the sides first and the back last, or was it the back first and the sides last? No we’re pretty sure it’s the back last. Whatever just do something.
3. You are probably hungry by now, so apply the TEXTURE.NET over the clipped hair to avoid getting hair in your fashionable lunch. This also prevents flyaways.
4. Blast dry with a dryer for 5 minutes.
5. Remove the clips and shake and/or breakdance your way to maximum style and possibly fame. Use a wide-tooth comb to tame flyaways, and a leash to tame dogs.